1) Online payment
All payment received for products or services purchased from us are covered under the Vserve Refund policy. Main requirements.
- a) A valid physical or online receipt should be available at the time of requesting for a refund.
- b) In case of tangible products bought the refund is subject to return of product in original packing with all requisite hardware and catalogues. The product should be in the same condition as was at the time of delivery along with the catalogues. E.g of products being Datacard, SIM etc.
- c) In case of any other intangible service has been rendered like extra early delivery cost or faster activation service a suitable refund after expense deduction would be given.
2) ) Cheque Payment
- a) The amount which would be refunded would be the same as received from the online Payment Gateway partner. Any deductions done before we receive the payment would be borne by the customer.
- b) The rules for Tangible and intangible services remains the same as in the case of ” 1) Cash Payment”.
- c) In case of dual payment complete documentary evidence of the dual payment would have to be provided in hard copy or via email.
3) Cash Payment
As a policy we do not except cheque payments. In a rare occasion if we do expect after an explicit confirmation all refunds are subject to clearing / encashment of cheques. Any related service charges which would have had to pay to the bank would be deducted at the time of refund. The rules for Tangible and intangible services remains the same as in the case of “1) Cash Payment”. Above all any taxes, deductions which have to be paid per the rule of the land would be deducted from the final reimbursement. Basic rules related to refunds post fulfillment of service or delivery of product are
- a) No refund request would be entertained after 15 days of delivery. These days would include weekdays and national holidays.
- b) In case the customer have not provided the mandatory documents as mandated by TRAI (GoI telecom body) for the activation of a Telecom connection this would be treated as breach of trust and no refund would be provided.
- c) In case the customer does not reside at the address / or not available at the address for which the address proof is provided and hence leads to Address Verification (TRAI requirement) negative per the Telecom service provider we would not liable to provide any refund.
- d) Any issue related to speed or network would have to followed up with the respective Telecom service provider. No refund request for the same would be entertained as such refund would have to provided by the service provider directly.